yay -Syu --noconfirm
After the update you’ll need to click some buttons for FressRSS:
- Go to your FreshRSS – Website (http://192.168.1.76:7666)
- Click on the “check-button” on the left
- Go down and select “Keep previous configuration”
- and then “Complete installation”
(It may take a while (about 3 minutes – pi2) until the website is reachable again).
Now check “Pacnew: Keep your config files up to date – February `19“. Especially, for Pi-Hole.
We have changed the PwOSS – Image a bit. If you are already running the image, you can also change it:
1. No need. Pi-Hole manages everything.
sudo systemctl disable systemd-resolved.service
2. Hide the version number of your PHP (security).
sudo nano /etc/php/php.ini
expose_php = On to
expose_php = Off.
3. Change the time of DDClient to every 5 hours. This may be required if your ISP (internet service provider) frequently changes your IP address.
sudo crontab -e
45 04 * * * /usr/sbin/ddclient --force to
45 */5 * * * /usr/sbin/ddclient --force.
4. Check the info about the PwOSS -Image below.
PwOSS – Image:
The image includes all updates/pacnew etc.
You can find the whole changelog here (seafile.pwoss.xyz).
It is important to note, however, that we have changed the Pi-Hole settings.
Use DNSSEC ON. So, if you do not have internet or other problems, just go to your Pi-Hole-settings-dns and “untick” it again do a reboot and turn it on again.
You can check dnssec.vs.uni-due.de. (The thumb must be up).
Quick explanation – Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC):
All answers from DNSSEC protected zones are digitally signed. By checking the digital signature, a DNS resolver is able to check if the information is identical (i.e. unmodified and complete) to the information published by the zone owner and served on an authoritative DNS server.
Check wikipedia.com to get all the information.
- python2-urllib3 – still needs to be downgraded for Seahub.
PwOSS – Image:
Download the Raspberry Pi – Image at seafile.pwoss.xyz
and follow the Guideline.