No problems here.
I am happy to announce another Stable Update!
This update holds the following changes:
- We ship another set of kernel point releases, including both our realtime kernels,
- Browsers palemoon, chromium and falkon got updated
- Also our system backup tool backintime got renewed, which was much requested
- Following Archlinux we are finally deprecating qt4. No reason to worry if you are still using and legacy qt4 dependent application, as of course you can just keep your qt4 installed, for now.
- Calamares got updated and rebuild against kpmcore 4.0
- Grub package got redesigned to support also 32bit UEFI installs. Hopefully the languages bug is also solved by this.
- KDE-Dev ISO got updated and therefore all KDE-Git packages aswell
- Latest addition to KDE-Dev is a new notification system. You can try it with our ISO
- Most of our Kernels got updated. Some might had noticed that dmesg is now restricted to root. To rave you can go here.
- We added linux52 in its current git snapshot. Few extramodules build, but not all yet!
- XFCE-GTK3 got renewed packages. The issue with Nvidia and XFWM4-GTK3 got fixed.
- Also Gnome got updated to 3.32.2 plus needed Gnome-Extensions.
- Plasma is now at 5.15.5
- KDE Apps is now at 19.04.1
- LibreOffice is now att 6.1.6
- Bash got some security fixes
- Systemd got updated to its latest stable updates
- Deepin has newer packages to provide a better experience
- Mesa is now at 19.0.4
- For all using Haskell, you find now the latest updates in our repos.
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
More at - forum.manjaro.org